Monday, October 24, 2016

Digital Dialog Week 8

These past weeks I have been having a lot of pain in my tailbone. The pain became too much to handle so I went to the emergency room. The next day I had emergency surgery to remove an infection in my tailbone.

While I was under anesthesia my mom told me that all I was doing was bearing my testimony in Spanish. At first I thought this was just a funny coincidence. As I thought more deeply about it I was SO grateful that I inside had a desire to share my testimony without consciously thinking about it

After the surgery I watched a video that my mom had taken. My testimony was simple but it really reflected the thoughts of my heart.

I said.

I am grateful to go to Brigham Young University.
I love my teachers and friends.
I know that the Holy Ghost leads us
I know that Jesus Christ lives
I know that our Heavenly Father lives and loves us.

My small testimony reminded me of 1 Nephi 11:17

 17 And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things.

This was a very simple and small testimony that I shared while under anesthesia . I know these things to be true. I know that we all have desires to share the truths that we know. Humanly we all desire to be loved and be close to our Heavenly Father. We become closer to him by sharing these truths with others.

xoxo Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment