Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Short and Sweet

WELL this week was interesting. We were in a trio because I got my new companion and then I still have my old companion. Ha, it has been fun and a little crazy.

My new companion is Hermana Ipina. She is 24 years old and from Monterey México. She went home for 3 months and is just coming back out into the mission. She is a convert of 8 years. Her goals for this year are to read the whole Book of Mormon and get married. Ha.

My former companion is Hermana Curiel. She has bitten me 5 times this week. It is all fun and games. Ever since I told her that I was a witch she has started acting crazy. Ha, but what can a girl do. 
Her goals for this year are to read the Bible, all of it, and to get married. Ha.

These are typical sister missionary goals, to get married. Just letting you all know that’s in my 5 to 10 year goals. Oops,.. I’m a rebel missionary. 

But I also did make some goals

- Go to the temple.
- Do family history for the Ramirez side of the family (pretty sure they are all catholic). 
- Invite one of my non-member friends to listen to the missionaries.
- Help the less actives in my family become active. 
- Make every day count in my mission.
- Run a 10K (THIS WILL BE THE HARDEST ONE) 

This week being in a trio was fun except for the fact that I have been sleeping on the floor. Yep, that’s right, the floor. Ha, it’s because we have 2 beds and the Elders gave us a blow up mattress with a huge hole, dang Elders. 

I sent Mom a SPRITIUAL EXPIERINCE that was awesome but I wrote it in Spanish and I honestly cant write it again I’m so tired today. Forgive me for being lazy.

Also this week we bought the corn on the stick like in Nacho Libre, haha, and my comp said “yeah with a lot of spicy salsa on it. The salsa here is hardly every spicy, ha, but boy we were wrong. We were dying; we ran to the nearest pharmacy and started chugging water. But we finished the corn on the stick. Mom and Dad your defffs going to try it when you come here.

Also I got the letters from Ted and Robyn. Thank you so much. Guys, you’re the best. PS Jeff and Tanya, you guys are slacking big time (9 months, and nothing). I’m going to forgive you because I love you so. But just to remind you all my birthday’s next month. Wow, 20 years old. What? 

Today we played soccer and I was playing pretty hard and an elder kicked me in the leg and I have a huge bruise but I’m doing well.

Today is the day of the 3 kings, like from the birth of the baby Jesus. They don’t really have Santa here. They believe that the 3 kings bring them gifts so the streets are crazy. Ha, but I love it. We are going to go contact all these crazy peeps.

Love you.

xoxo Hna Han 










No comments:

Post a Comment