Sunday, November 23, 2014

8 Months in the Mission

Dang we just had a zone activity. We played soccer for 4 hours and then we ate pizza. My eyes are seriously closing I’m so tired. Bear with me if this isn’t the best email, ha. 

Well this week was a better then the past week so that was good.

We had intercambios with the Hermana Leaders and they were really good.  I spent the day with Hermana Rejon and it was really such day full of learning for me. I really felt like I learned so much in such little time. It was so fun to be with Hermana Rejon that day because we both had the same trainer so it was fun to see how we had both developed habits from Hermana Reyes.  We taught a women who didn’t believe that we lived with our Heavenly Father before but we reflected and used how to teach with power and by the end of the lesson she believed that yes, we did live with him before. It’s very cool to see how this way of teaching really works. At the end of the night we made hot coco. THANKS MOM FOR THE HOT COCO PACKAGE. Ha.

We also received a reference from a teenager in our ward and he told us that he had a friend that we could go visit.  We visited her on Tuesday and the lesson went really well. That morning we practiced the lesson and it went almost exactly how we practiced. Her name is Metsley and she doesn’t really know if God is real. She thinks that maybe people have just invented him in their minds to protect them selves. She told us that she wants to know thought, really. She told me that she has never felt the spirit in her life. She is an amazing person who genuinely wants to know.  I dedicated a lot of my personal study to how to know how to teach her better. We have a lesson with her this week so lets hope that she can feel the spirit. 

This week our goal was to contact 105 people sadly we only contacted 104. We were so so so close but we are going to contact 105 this week! Ha one day we were contacting in the bus and I was talking to this guy and he was just talking and talking and talking and wouldn’t let me talk. Ha we got to our stop and my companion got off the bus and I got up to leave and all of a sudden the door shuts right in my face. I was like AHHH no I’m alone. I’m alone in Mexico. Luckily I got off at the next stop and my companion was running my way. It was kind of weird to be alone but we were laughing so hard about it after. After we stopped by the offices and told all the missionaries there. The next day we had a district meeting and the spiritual thought was about always being with your companion. Everyone burst out laughing thanks to our little mishap this week. 

This week I’m going to complete 8 months in the mission. That is so weird. Like wut. 8 months. Ha, I feel good and happy in my mission. I feel like my relationship with my Heavenly Father has grown so much. I know he lives and I feel so blessed to be able to share that with people every day. I love you all and I hope that you guys are doing well. Know that you are in my thoughts and my prayers.

xoxo 
Hermana HAN



















No comments:

Post a Comment