Wednesday, July 23, 2014

So worth it!

Well people this was my companion’s last week in the mission so we did a lot of getting her ready to go home. I found out this week that I will be staying in LOMA FLORIDA for at least 6 more weeks so yay! Tomorrow we have transfers so I will be going but only to drop off my companion and get a new one. Dang, so strange! I hope I get another good companion. Really I have been so blessed with good companions so far. One of the assistants told me that I have the best trainer in the whole mission so I will be sad to see her go. 

Stephanie was baptized this week. We were worried because the zone leaders had to do the interview and they were an hour and a half late. They were playing in some stake soccer tournament. Dang Elders. Her interview was also around 2 hours, which is very long, but after she said she felt good and all ready to go. Her baptism was AMAZING. All her friends, the whole ward, and even her very, very catholic mother came. Her friend Abinadi who introduced her to the church baptized her. After we were waiting for her with her towel and her dry clothes. I asked her how she felt and she told me she felt ‘without words’. Ahh, guys I really am so happy for her. She really has changed so much. I felt like yes me and Hna. Reyes taught her the lessons but that Heavenly Father really did all the hard work. He gave her the answers to her prayers and he helped her with her testimony. He is the one who is going to be there for her when we leave. It was so great. She has changed so much for the better.

Late that night at 9:50 we got a knock on our door and its the 2nd councilor to the Bishop’s daughter and she was all, oh yeah Hna. Ramirez I forgot to tell you that you have a talk tomorrow in sacrament meeting. I was thinking what the heck but instead the words that came out of my mouth where oh yeah, that’s fine. It ended up being all good. My companion helped me a lot with it and it all ended up being okay. She had me practice my talk a lot with her. Every time I would finish she would ask me if I was Mexican. After church we had choir. Ward conference is this week and I’m pumped. 

Today for p-day we went to Puebla to visit some members from my companion’s former area. We made some really good Mexican food. It is like a 50 step process but it was so worth it. 

Well people I am extremely tired but I love you muchhhhly! 

han 


No comments:

Post a Comment