Monday, November 7, 2016

Digital Dialog Week 10

This week I had a 6 page research paper due on how media affects eating disorders. I spend countless hours on this project and by the end of the paper I felt so sad. This topic is one that many seem not talk about. I pondered a lot about what the cause of these heartbreaking mental illnesses could be.

There are many factors which lead to eating disorders such as biological, economical, cultural, and social factors. There is not only one reason that someone might struggle with these illnesses.

However, I thought also a lot about how Satan may try to make us feel bad about our bodies. Satan himself does not have a body so it would make sense for him to attack the greatest gift that our Heavenly Father has given us.

After my paper was done I wanted everyone in the whole world to know what it says about our bodies in 1st Corinthians 3: 16-17

 “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? … The temple of God is holy, which temple ye are” 


I am immensely grateful for the gift of the body. Heavenly Father loves us so much that he made a perfect plan. A crucial part of this plan was to come to Heaven obtain a body and learn to become more like him and his son Jesus Christ.

I love them both and I know they love me.

Xoxo Han.

No comments:

Post a Comment