Saturday, September 17, 2016

Digital Dialog Week 3



This week having hit my one year mark of returning home from my mission I found myself thinking about the things that I have and haven't accomplished. I felt kind of down on myself for not completing more of my goals and not really applying all the things that I learned on my mission. After feeling kind of off for most of the week I decided to dive into my Spanish scriptures and look to the scriptures that gave me the most strength while I was in the field. I found this one that I love and wanted to share it all with you. 


 28 ¶Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
After reading these scriptures I immediately felt the need to recommit myself. to doing the small thing that made me happy as a missionary. Often, when I'm down is an indicator to me that I am not doing my part to sustain my relationship with the Lord. Having read this scripture I felt inspired to allow the Lord to lift me up but how? By Savior the center of my life. I want to look back next year when I hit my two year mark and KNOW that I chose to be closer to the Lord then I was on my mission. Being home from a mission doesn't mean that we all can't be closer to him then ever before. I strive to continuously be more Christ-like year after year.  
xoxo, Han 

No comments:

Post a Comment