Friday, December 9, 2016

Digital Dialog

 I had such a good experience in my Book of Mormon class at BYU. It is bittersweet as the semester comes to a end.

For my last Digital Dialog I wanted to shared with you all my favorite scripture which can be found in 


2nd Corinthians 4

For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.



I love this scripture so much because in this short scripture we learn so much about our Heavenly Father and a lot about his Son Jesus Christ. I have come to love them more and understand my own purpose more through this scripture and through this past semester. I am grateful for my Savior and for his sacrifice. I love my Father in Heaven. I am filled with joy by the knowledge that I have the rest of eternity to know them better. 

xoxo 
Han.  

No comments:

Post a Comment